The funnest thing you can do with a rootbeer popsicle today.*
1. Replace the title drop line in Queen’s “Another One Bites the Dust” with “Rootbeer Popsicle.”
Bassline Example: “[doot doot doot] Rootbeer popsicle. [doot doot doot] Rootbeer popsicle.”
2. Extra fun if you do this with a rootbeer popsicle in hand. Eat the popsicle on the basslines then refrain from eating the rootbeer popsicle to say, “Rootbeer popsicle.”
3. There is no step 3.
*”funnest thing” based on true events.
JS3 idiom: In The CoraZóne
1. When you are focused on what you’re doing with all your heart.
2. An amalgamation of “Corazón” the Spanish word for heart, and the idiom “In The Zone” meaning being focused on what you’re doing.
JS3 idiom: “Preaching to the Atheists”
1. Speaking as if you’re trying to convince something to those who defy conversion.
2. The opposite of “preaching to the choir.”